Bajrasze - village in Iŭie district Hrodna region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Bajrasze on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Bajrasze at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
I need help in finding my paternal grandfather's information. His naturalization papers give Bajrasze as his home village. Born in 1885 - Adam Franciszek Sak, parents - Ignatius and Helen who died in 1938, both in their 90's. Adam came to US in 1904 and died in 1976. Had 10+ sisters.reply
Я дочь Сака Витольда Яновича,который родился в деревне Байраши в 1930 году в семье Сак Катажины и Сак Яна.Бабушка Катажина рассказывала, что у нее был брат Адам, который уехал в США.reply