Kopyl - town in Kapyl district Minsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of town Kopyl on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in the BSSR (1924-1926), in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged town Kopyl at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Здравствуйте! Обращаюсь по родственным документам своего прадедушки - Римашевский Петр 1893 года рождения.
Место проживания: Минская обл., Копыльский р-н, дер. Колосовщина.
Дата расстрела: 20 октября 1937 год.reply
I live in Kopyl. We have family Zarembowski and Pilila in Kopyl.
I found family Chernushevich in souix-city.
our family is searching for the pilila family and the zarembowsky families. the families lived in kopyl and immigrated to the usa in 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910. konstanti pilila lived in souix city, iowa and he married matrena zarembowsky. they lived in iowa. their children are arthur, walter, helen, jane, vera and alex. we are not sure of the spelling of the surnames. thankyou for your help.reply
I am Zoya older daughter of Konstantin Ivanovich Zarembovsky(1905-1966) brother of Matrena. My brother Anatoliy, his son Oleg and grandson Andrey is living in Kopyl.
Very glad to see your message!reply