Horodyszcze - village in Dokšycy district Viciebsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Horodyszcze on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Horodyszcze at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
я плешкун Людмила ищу родных по линии отца проживали в д городище витебской обл докшицкий рн фамилия ракита дана в д плешкуны тоже есть родные мой отец плешкун павел Павлович 1905гreply
Good afternoon. My great-grandmother was Bobrovich Emilia Gilyarovna.
She was born in Zamosc. This wooden near Jablonec.
I have the interes about Shishko (Siwicki) Maria from Dunilowicze, Gulidovo
I can ask for you by my friends. Are you interestid?reply
am looking for people from the town of Jablonce or Horodyszcze with the name Bobrowiczreply