Białousza - agro-town in Stolin district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of agro-town Białousza on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged agro-town Białousza at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged agro-town Białousza at the beginning of the XXth century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Интересуемся своими предками с фамилией Костюк и Вабищевич, предположительно жили в Белоуше или рдом, возможно в Отвержичах.reply
Miejsce urodzenia mojego dziadka Józefa Ściepury syna Walentego. Poszukuję informacji na temat mojej rodziny.reply
Witam.Moja prababcia Olga Sciepura z panieńskiego urodziła się w Bialoluszy.reply
Hello, my name is Veronica .
I live in Russia , my father is from Stolin District Belousha village. Interested in my clan, family - Brutsky Stempkovsky , my grandfather Brutsky - Stempkovsky Veniamin , was born when I do not know , he died in the late 70s of the last century . Had 4 children , Lida , Mary, John and Paul . My grandmother , I know died on the day the war ended . I wanted that to learn more about their ancestors .reply
Veronica, my husband grandfather emigrated from Belarus or Poland in 1936-1937. I only know they were expecting a child that was born in Londrina Bazil in 1937. It was my mother in law.
Her father was Joao Brucki (translation in Brazil) When they moved to Argentina the first name became Juan that is Jhon. His wife was Stepana Ivanovna Brutskaia. He also had a borther in Argentina named Pablo( translation of Paul)
I have found with the help of DNA a Stefano and Domina Brucki. Domina moved to Canada in 1937 with her youngest daugther and 2 children. Domina seams to be the sister of our grandfather John(DNA test). they lived in Otwierzyce acros the river Goryn ; that they crossed to go to church. they worshiped at Holy Trinity Orthodox Church in Belousha, 5 miles from Stolin.reply
If you're looking for metrics, from the parish of Stolin (Białousz) please contact us.
I am looking for baptismal records of :
Pawla Yachnowiec 1933
Zofia Yachnowiec 1936
Also marriage records of Kuzma Yachnowiec to Anna Brucki in 1932 or possibly 1931. Thank-you Donna (daughter)reply