Wólka - village in Kamianiec district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
geographical coordinates and location of village Wólka on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire (1900th), in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Wólka at the beginning of the XXth century
what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Wólka at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Добрый день! Если кто-то владеет информацией о фамилии Козубай, Терещук буду благодарен информации! Дзякуй!reply
Здравствуйте. Подскажите где искать записи о рождении жителя деревни Вулька с 1910 годов . Настоящее время - брестская область ,Каменецкий район ,деревня Вулька . Во время Польши -Poleskie wojewodztwo, Brzeski powet, gmina Wolczyn