Sawejki - village in Lachavičy district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Sawejki on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Sawejki at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Sawejki at the beginning of the XXth century
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
My name is Stanislaw Mosiejczyk of Perth Western Australia. My father Josef Mosiejczyk was born in Sawejki or village close by which was Poland then he was born on 21-02-1920. I am looking for any paper work or documents of his birth or baptism to say he is polish for i want to get a polish passport but need to have these paper work, Josef fathers name was Gerasim Mosieczyk and mothers name was Maria Mosiejczyk. Is there anyone still alive in this region with my name alive. Please ask around and the priest might know, thank you very much. Stanislaw Mosiejczyk.
Posiadam kilka zdjęć mojej rodziny wykonanych w majątku Sawejki. Poszukuję informacji o tym folwarku.reply