Prudy - village in Miory district Viciebsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Prudy on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Prudy at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Tomasz, Records from 1860 are likely to be in Grodno (try www.archives.gov.by/eng/) and information is on there how to apply for records. There are two Prudy settlements, colony and village. I have the following list of residents from 1937
for one of those settlements; perhaps the information you seek is among these:
Blaszkiewicz Maria,Eudokia Adamkiewicz
Do you have any information about the vital records from the village Prudy. I am looking for birth records from 1860's. Thank you very much for your help.
best regards Tomasz Szymkowiak