Otwierzyce - village in Stolin district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Otwierzyce on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Otwierzyce at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Otwierzyce at the beginning of the XXth century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
I would like to have axes to the metric books of Bialousza from 1870 to 1909 that I understand are at Stolin county. HOw can I axes them? reply
Hi we were there May 2014. Wife's maiden name was (J)Yachnowic. If you would like more info please email.reply
looking for any information for my fathers birth/family records. his name is mikolaj kostiuk, or in english nicholas kostiuk. his father name was afanasy in polish or english,, his mother name is tatania, they were from this village Otwierzyce and they moved to canada in 1938 along with there family or 3 boys john,george, nicholas, 2 children that were older stayed behind. can some one help me??reply