Nowosady - village in Baranavičy district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Nowosady on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Nowosady at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Nowosady at the beginning of the XXth century
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
WITAM POSZUKUJĘ WSZYSTKIEGO CO DOTYCZY RODU BEJNAR I BEJNAROWICZ. POZDRAWIAMreply
Nowosady. Kościół parafialny p. w. Najśw. Serca Pana Jezusa, drewniany.
P. o. proboszcza Ks. Marjan Godlewski.
Wikariusz ad universitatem causarum Ks. Józef Zabłocki.
Liczba parafian około 1150.
Urz. poczt, i st. kol. Leśna koła Baranowicz.
Osiedla: Nowosady, Bakanów 5 klm., Husiniec 6, Jastrzębl 8, Kadyczyce poł, Karolinowo 5, Koronki 6, Młynek 8, Nierocze 8, Olchówka 7, Prutka 7, Rogoźnica 8, Sieliszcze 7, Sokolnica 5, Strzałowo 5, Ucios 3, Wierzchowiny T, Zacisze 3.
Sąsiednie kościoły parafialne: Krzywoszyn 40 klm., Leśna S, Nowa-Mysz 25, Połonka 30.
Zrodło: SPIS KOŚCIOŁÓW i DUCHOWIEŃSTWA DIECEZJI PIŃSKIEJ w R. P. 1933 i 1934. PIŃSK - 1933reply