Lusino - agro-town in Hancavičy district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of agro-town Lusino on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged agro-town Lusino at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged agro-town Lusino at the beginning of the XXth century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Чудик Софрон Софронович, Чудик Варвара Марковна и 11 их детей в 1924 году репрессированы как кулаки и сосланы в Сибирь, Омскую область. Жили в Люсино, у них была своя мельница. Ищу их корни и родню...reply