Kolno - agro-town in Žytkavičy district Homiel region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of agro-town Kolno on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in the BSSR (1924-1926), in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged agro-town Kolno at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
I am engaged in an active search, I can help in the research of your family tree.
I am searching for the family of Teofil Kojro. He was born in Kolno, which is now in Poland. He married Rozalia Romanowska from Ptaki, Poland. They migrated to Wilmington, Delaware, USA prior to 1900. They had two chldren, a boy and a girl, Leonard Aleksandr and Ksawera. Szukam rodziny Teofil Kojro. Urodził się w Kolnie, która jest obecnie w Polsce. Ożenił Rozalia Romanowska z Ptaków, Polska. Oni przeniesione do Wilmington, Delaware, USA przed 1900. Mieli dwoje dzieci, chłopca i dziewczynkę, Leonard Aleksandr i Ksawera.reply