Janin - folwark in wołkowyski powiat Białystock Voivodeship of Poland (the Second Polish Republic).
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of folwark Janin on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged folwark Janin at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
I am looking for map of the village Janin. And Roman Catholic church in the town of Lystow.
Coordinates of the former folwark Janin (doesn't exists now) are added - 52.79755, 24.663787.
Roman Catholic parish of the Holy Trinity in Lyskava (Łysków, 20km NW from Janin - http://www.radzima.net/eng/miejsce/lyskow-1.html) exists, but the church stay in ruins - http://www.radzima.org/eng/object/998.htmlreply