Horodyszcze - colony in Baranowicze powiat Nowogródek Voivodeship of Poland (the Second Polish Republic).
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of colony Horodyszcze on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged colony Horodyszcze at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Poszukuję informacji o Kazimierze Majewskiej ur.11.08.1911 w miejscowości Jackowo pow.Lipowiecki,która 1933 roku mieszkała w kol.Horodyskiej.Pracowała jako nauczycielka / lub katechetka/reply
Witam! Poszukuję informacji o rodzinach Trojanowskich, Wołków i Malewiczów mieszkających w Kolonii Horodyszcze do II wojny światowej. Część rodziny została na miejscu, chciałbym się dowiedzieć, co się z Nimi stało.
Hello, My father Aleksander Trojanowski lived in Kolonia Horodyszcze, powiat Baranowicze, wojewodztwo Nowogrodek in the 1930s. He was in the Polish Calvary stationed in Fortress Baranowicze when World War II started. He was a prisoner of war in Germany from September 1939 to April 1945. From 1945 to 1951, he was with the United States Army Labor Service Company stationed in Germany and France. In December 1951 he came to the United States and died in 1972 in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA. His father was Adolf Trojanowski who died around 1920 and his mother was Jozefa Trojanowka, born Raczewiec. We think grandmother Trojanowska was deported to Siberia but do not have proof. I look forward to hearing from youreply