Hołowce - village in Niaśviž district Minsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Hołowce on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Hołowce at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Hołowce at the beginning of the XXth century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Interesuje mnie wszystko co dotyczy majątku Hołowce i rodziny Obuchowiczów
Jestem wnuczką Zofii Makowskiej zd.Obuchowicz