Gorki - agro-town in Staryja Darohi district Minsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of agro-town Gorki on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in the BSSR (1924-1926), in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged agro-town Gorki at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Разыскиваю Гаевских, живших в 1900 годах в деревни Ляди. Деревни под таким названием было две, в Горбацевичской и Горковской волостях, в какой именно они жили неизвестно. Возможно они были иудейского исповеданияreply