Czepuki Pańskie - village in Brasław powiat Wilno Voivodeship of Poland (the Second Polish Republic).
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Czepuki Pańskie on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Czepuki Pańskie at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
My Grandfather was Andre Belevich (Андре Белевич) born in Tolochin/Talachyn (Толочин / Талачин) February 19 1886 ? or 1882-1886?. His father was named Сэм/Саймон/Semion (?) Белевич. His mother was named Mary Chelemsky/Chelemski He had a brother named Fritz or Felix (Фриц или Феликс) He had a sister named Evelyn or Eva (Эвелин или Ева) He immigrated to the United States around 1904reply
Прадед Белевич Франц
Дед Белевич Вацлов
Отец Белевич Альберт
Я Белевич Сергейreply