Andruszowce - village in Ščučyn district Hrodna region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Andruszowce on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Andruszowce at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- the name of the owner and the name of the landed property to which the area belonged in the middle of the XIX century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
хочу выяснить фамилию своего происхожденияreply
Does any of your family remember either an Anthony Mikanowicz (who emmigrated with wife Jozefina to Nanticoke, Pensylavania, America, son of Michael Mikanowicz from Andruszowce village? He and Jozefina went back in 1914 to visit hisfather Micahel. If they do, they may know of Nikodim Odzierejko from Szorkine village who emmigrated in 1911 to Nanticoke and listed Anthony Mikanowicz as his final destianation on a passenger list. Nikodim is my great grandfather. I would like to know where in America he ended up or if he went back to Szorkinie. They kept good records of inbound passengers to America but not so good for outbound passengers.reply
My family Leonczyk is from Andruszowce. Contact me for family info. If you wish.reply