Waleryn - folwark in Oszmiana powiat Wilno Voivodeship of Poland (the Second Polish Republic).
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of folwark Waleryn on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in Poland (1920-1939)
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged folwark Waleryn at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Dear Ryszard Stanisław Kowzan, I know where the villages Starzynki Strażowskie and Suszy used to be. I have information on their owners as well as my direct ancestors. I will be glad to communicate.
I'm looking for information on the folwark called Waleryn which existed in the Oszmiański powiat in 1939. Thank you.
I am looking for information about Kowazan from Gudele and the surrounding area near Oszmiana (my ancestors are Jan and his wife Aleksandra).reply